Google account disabled due to suspicious activity is the problem seen while logging into Gmail sometimes. Did you ever face that? Google sometimes blocks or disables your account, and this occurs when Google observes any suspicious activity on your account. So, what to do when Google account disabled due to suspicious activity? In this post, I would be explaining the steps to safely secure your account when such suspicious activity is identified.
Received mailer from Google stating “Action Required: Your Google Account is Temporarily Disabled”. Then below I have provided complete details about the same.
Google is very strict in keeping its products and services up to its policies. If Google finds any suspicious or unusual activity on your account then it will strike out the access to the service. To help protect your account from fraud or abuse, Google might temporarily disable your account. According to Google Help Support, the following activities may lock down your account which may last from a minute to 24 hours depending on the behavior of your account usage detected by the system. Let’s get into our topic Google account disabled due to suspicious activity.
Also Read: Download BYJU’s Learning App for PC
What are the main Causes of Account Suspension/Disabling? / Google account disabled due to suspicious activity- Solving
Actually, any other Google service which you use and which is terminated or suspended will cause the Google account to temporarily disable for security reasons.
- Receiving, deleting, or downloading large amounts of Mails via POP or IMAP in a short period of time.
- Sending a large number of un-delivering messages.
- Misleading content, spam, copyrighted content on web or Youtube.
- Using Google services for Deceptive Practices.
- Invalid activities on Google products like Adwords, AdSense, Webmaster tool, Google Search, Google Plus, Allo etc.
- Sharing spam, hateful, violence or racist content on any Google service.
Google filters are very powerful and can detect any suspicious activity on your account. Filters may mark your invaluable and misleading account behaviour as spam. Thus resulting in suspending of your Google account. Sometimes the lock down may last for 30 to 40 hours. Let’s get into the method to Google account disabled due to suspicious activity.
How to Enable your Disabled Google Account? / How to Solve Google account disabled due to suspicious activity?
You can unlock your suspended Google account just by signing in to your account. If you are unable to unsuspended your Gmail account then you need to wait for 12 to 48 hours.
- To reactive your google account.
- In any of your browser open www.accounts.google.com
- Login to your Google Account.
- Google may ask you to confirm your mobile number.
- Once successfully signed in your account, the account is successfully enabled.
But services for which you are temporarily disabled may be terminated (like YouTube, Google+, AdSense etc) for a time period sine die. Your other account may be suspended until you lodge a complaint with Google.
Actually, every time you sign in to your account, cookie data is taken up by the Google and is stored on its servers. These cookies and cache data help for further references for log-in. You can access your locked Google account just by signing in using a different Google server. These servers do not have any knowledge of cookies and account disable hence can be used for login. New servers are fresh and thus, you can sign-in to your Google account.
How to prevent future disables?
- Do not sign-in to any other third party product or service.
- Do not share spam, hateful, racist etc content on any of the Google product.
- Best practice is to keep your Google account untouched for at least 72 hours.
Baniyatech has come to conclusion on Google account disabled due to suspicious activity solving the problem. I hope you were able to unblock your temporary disable account by these methods. If they don’t work then you have no other option but waiting for 24 -36 hours. If the wait doesn’t work then put your problem in Google Help Forum. Please comment below for any assistance, query or suggestions.